Wednesday 20 September 2017

Sending Sweet Thoughts....

 Hi Folks,

Im here with a quick wee card today. I hope youa re all doing ok. I feel like Im hardly in Blogland then have a while that theres posts every day like the next couple of weeks are going to be!!! Busy times!!! 
Card Recipe
A6 Card
Penny Black Stamp from Years ago.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Sentiment Pink Petticoat. (Again from years back)
Papers Free in Magazine.
Backing Card Woodstock Range From Creative Crafting World. 

Thanks for dropping by, Like I say I will be around loads over the next couple of weeks. Happy Blogging,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Cards in Envy - Easy as 1, 2, 3. 
Pink Gem Challenge - Fun Outside. 
Craft Rocket - Something Beginning with F (Flowers) 

6 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Aw I love this hedgehog. And I love the simplicity here. Its perfect for our challenge at Cards in Envy. Thanks for joining in.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love PB, so cute

Sandy Trefger said...

So cute! Love that adorable little hedgehog and your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Pink Gem
Hugs Kelly

Donna Nuce said...

Adorable card. So sorry I am late on commenting. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy.